The Town of Wickenburg offers a variety of locations to host parties, tournaments, craft fairs, meetings, functions, and more. Please contact the Facility Rentals Manager for detailed information on each facility, availability, and application process.
Facility Rental and Special Event Services: Policies and Procedures
- Reservations shall be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reservations require a down payment at the time of reservation.
- Rental fees are due 30 days prior to the facility rental date.
- Reservation contracts can be made up to 1 year (12 months) in advance.
- Traditional Event* contracts can be made up to 15 months in advance.
- The Town reserves the right to close any facility for safety.
- The renter is responsible to leave the facility in the condition it was received.
- Reservations must be cancelled 30 days prior to the event to receive full refund of rental fee(s) and deposit(s).
*A Traditional Event is an event that has been booked on a Town facility on the same day, week, or weekend in the same month each year, commencing in the third consecutive year. If a Traditional Event moves its original day, week, or weekend, it can keep its priority status provided the new date(s) do not conflict with other events.
Contact the Facility Rentals Manager for a detailed price list for each facility.
See below to check out what our Town has to offer for your next event.
160 N Valentine St.
|475||YES - 2|
175 E Swilling Ave
|100||YES - 1|