Wickenburg Municipal Court Judge adjudicates criminal misdemeanors, city code violations, traffic violations, and certain juvenile offenses committed in the Town of Wickenburg. In cases of domestic violence and harassment, the Court issues protective orders. The Court has authority to issue search warrants for misdemeanors and felonies.
Due to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency access to the Wickenburg Municipal Court is limited to litigants, attorneys, witnesses, and victims for cases scheduled today. Parties who wish to apply for a protective order are encouraged to complete the application process first by using the website:
COVID-19 - MASKS ARE CURRENTLY REQUIRED
Covering your face is now mandatory per Administrative Order #2020-75. Masks, bandanas, scarves, and cloth can be used. If you chose not to wear a mask, you have the following options:
- For certain cases request to appear by telephone or by video.
- Make payment by phone with a credit card.
- Submit required documentation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax at (928) 684-0749.
Supreme Court Administrative Order no. 2020-079
The Wickenburg Municipal Court is taking the following measures to stay in compliance:
- Face coverings are required. Acceptable face coverings include non-medical masks, bandanas, and cloth.
- Social distancing is mandatory. Please keep six feet apart while you are in the building.
- Only people scheduled to appear in court can enter the building. All others will be asked to wait outside.
- Minors may be accompanied by one (1) parent/guardian.
- Persons with outstanding warrants will still be seen but must comply with the measures now in place.
- Marriage licenses will be issued. Only the two parties involved will be allowed in the building but must comply with the measures in place.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The court will not provide face masks or coverings. You must contact the court immediately if you do not have access to a face mask or covering.
If you are sick, or experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- shortness of breath
- dry cough
Please call the court at (928) 684-5451, Option 2. You will be given a new court date. FAILURE TO OBTAIN A NEW COURT DATE MAY RESULT IN A WARRANT BEING ISSUED.
Honorable Judge Rollison
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(928) 684-5451 x1515
(928) 684-5451 x1533
Fax: (928) 684-0749
155 N Tegner St., Ste B
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Monday - Thursday
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday Closed
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.